Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply for all users of this website. Please read
these conditions of use. 121 Business Network,
“121”and all parts and pages of the web site and associated business
services are licenced and run by Independent Check Limited (company
registration number 08302295) “the Company” - a company registered in the
UK. All references to the web site or the Company or 121 or 121 Business
Network refer to the use of the web site and its services as conferred by
the Company to each user. Any reference to “user”, “member” refers to you
as the user of the site.
Member Registration Obligations
- In order to access and use the 121 Business Network community website,
the user needs computer equipment and telecommunications access necessary
to connect to and access the Internet. The user must provide, at their own
expense, all equipment, all services (including, where applicable,
telephone service) and all related third-party service fees (such as ISP
charges) necessary to access the 121 website.
- Registration Data. The user agrees to provide to true, accurate,
current, and complete information as prompted by the online registration
form, create an account and profile page details, (the "Registration Data")
and agrees to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data as
necessary in order to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If the
user provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or
incomplete, the Company may suspend or terminate a user’s account
immediately and may refuse them all current or future use of the 121
business community website and its services.
Password & Account Access
- User's Password Account Access Rights & Responsibilities
- The user must select a password as part of the registration process.
- In order to prevent unauthorised activity or access to the 121 Business
Network community, the user must give the Company their e-mail address and
selected password in order to update the user profile information, should
it be necessary or requested.
- For security purposes, the user is advised to memorise, and not to
write down, his/her password.
- The user is responsible for keeping his/her e-mail address and password
combination confidential, and is solely responsible for all activities that
occur under the user's e-mail address and password, including all
- The user agrees to (a) immediately notify the Company of any
unauthorised use of their e-mail address and password or any other breach
of security related to this Website, and (b) ensure that the user logs out
from their account at the end of each session.
- The user agrees to abide by all applicable laws and regulations with
respect to their use of the site and the Company’s services.
- ’The Company’s Password & Account Access Rights &
- The Company will not be liable for any use by another individual who
uses the user’s password, or for any loss or damage arising from the user's
failure to adequately safeguard their e-mail address and/or password.
Proprietary Rights to Content.
- The copyright in the material contained in the 121 Business Networks
website belongs to the Company and third party companies or individuals.
This copyright includes the content, coding, graphics and all other aspects
of the website. The user must abide by all copyright notices, information,
or restrictions contained in or attached to any such content they access
through the use of the 121 business community website.
- Users may use The Company’s, Sponsor’s, Client’s or Partner’s content,
service or software only as expressly authorised by The Company, the
Sponsor, the Client or the Partner.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that the 121 Business Network community
website and any necessary software provided by The Company or its Sponsors,
Clients, Partners or other third-party partners and used in connection with
the 121 Business Network community website ("Software") contain proprietary
and confidential information that is protected by any applicable
intellectual property and other laws.
The Company grants the user a personal, non-transferable and nonexclusive
right and license to use the object code of any such Software on their own
computer and electronic equipment solely in connection with the user's use
of this Web site; provided that the user does not (and does not allow any
third party to) otherwise copy, modify, create a derivative work of,
reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any
source code (save as otherwise allowed by applicable copyright law for
purposes of achieving interoperability with third party programmes), sell,
assign, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or
otherwise transfer any right in any such Software.
The user agrees not to modify any such Software in any manner or form, or
to use modified versions of any such Software, including (without
limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to the 121
- The user agrees not to use the 121 Business Network community Web site
- Violate applicable law;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other members;
- Impersonate any person, or otherwise misrepresent another member's
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the terms and conditions and
operating rules of the 121 business community website or servers or
networks connected to the 121 business community website; or disobey any
requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another member's use of the 121 business community
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the 121 business community
website, or to other accounts,
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any
other contaminating or destructive element;
- Use the 121 business community website to conduct any activity or
solicit the performance of any illegal computer systems, or networks
connected to the 121 business community website; features; activity or
other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing
access to the 121 business community website to others.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the extent permitted by applicable law:
- The user agrees that use of the 121 business community website is solely
at the risk of the user.
- The 121 business community website and all services offered therein are
provided on a strictly "as is" and "as available" basis, without
representation or warranty of any kind.
- Neither the Company nor its third-party partners make any warranty,
express or implied:
- That the 121 Business Network community website will be uninterrupted,
timely, and free of errors.
- As to the results a user may obtain by using the 121 Business Network
- With regard to any products, services, or gifts obtained by users
through the 121 business community website or through Clients, Sponsors or
- As to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained via the
121 Business Network community website.
- The Company expressly disclaims any and all express, implied and
statutory warranties regarding the 121 Business Network community website,
information, services or goods provided by or through the 121 Business
Network community website (other than those incapable of exclusion under
the laws applicable to this Agreement), including, but not limited to:
- The implied warranty of merchantability;
- The implied warranties of fitness for a particular use or purpose; and
- The Company cannot and shall not be liable or responsible for those
guarantees, warranties and representations, if any, offered by Clients,
Sponsors, Partners, and manufacturers of merchandise or suppliers of
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a user
from the 121 Business Network or via the 121 Business Network community
website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- By using the 121 Business Network website, you are deemed to have
accepted these terms and conditions.